Purpose of using personal information
We lawfully collect and use personal information to the extent necessary for the following purposes. Please note that, should it be necessary to use personal information for any purpose other than those listed, we will do so with the prior consent of the user.
- To provide periodic information related to our business (telephone, direct mail, email, pamphlets, etc.)
- To process and complete customer transactions and orders
- To handle inquiries regarding our products and services
- For reference in product development, lectures, or events related our business
- To develop business relations with our corporate business partners
- Disclosing Personal Information to Third Parties
We will not disclose personal information to a third party without the customer’s consent. However, we may in the following cases disclose personal information without the customer’s prior consent.
- To the extent necessary in accomplishing the above purposes when providing information to a contractor
- For joint use between group companies
- When deemed necessary for public interest
- When disclosure is required under the law
- Protection of Personal Information
Our company implements safety controls such as password management and security measures to prevent unauthorized external access, loss, destruction, falsification, and leakage of our customer's personal information. Furthermore, when consigning handling of personal information to external parties, we instruct and supervise our contractors on safety controls as needed to prevent information leaks.
- Compliance program regarding protection of personal information
We comply strictly with all laws and regulations related to the protection of personal information and are working to continuously improve and increase personal information protection in accordance with an ever-changing environment.
To confirm acquired personal information or request corrections in acquired personal information, an individual or his/her legally appointed representative should request disclosure, use, revision, addition, deletion, etc. by contacting Nicca Chemical from inquiry form of website below.
- Use of “cookies”
- Cookies are small data files written to a user's hard disk when visiting a website and are used to verify that the user has visited the page. While cookies are sent between the website and the user's internet browsing software (browser), the website cannot read cookies from other websites or other hard disk data.
Our website has links to other company websites. We are not responsible personal information policies or content on other websites.
※ We recommend reading the personal information policies and making sure you understand how it is collected and used when using other websites.