The NICCA Group is committed to enriching people's lives through corporate activities based on the founders' spirit of contributing to the development of socioeconomic economy and making it as complete as possible for customers.
In order to fulfill corporate social responsibility (CSR), it is essential to address environmental issues such as global warming, ecological crisis and exhaustion of resources, which are the biggest challenges the entire world has.
In the NICCA Group, we strive for environmental management by setting each employee 's behavioral standards to "consider environmental and safety as a priority and fulfill our social responsibility".
Please refer to Environmental and Social Activity Reports (Japanese) posted on the corporate site if you are interested.
ISO14001 Certification Letter
Nicca Chemical is applying ISO 14001, an international standard for environmental management systems, as an effective tool for environmental improvement, and we are introducing from our main factory in order and are active.
Organizations related to environmental activities are composed of company-wide environmental quality / safety and health subcommittees, internal environmental audit committee and committees of each site.
- ISO 9001 certification acquired (September 1995) Headquarters, Research Institute, Head Office Factory, Sabae Factory, Kanto Factory, Hokuriku Branch, Osaka Branch, Tokyo Branch, and Nagoya Branch
- ISO 14001 certification acquired (November 2000) Sabae factory
- ISO 14001 certification acquired (November 2002) Kanto factory
- ISO 14001 certification acquired (November 2004) Head office site
- ISO 14001 certification acquired (December 2013) Kashima Factory
- ISO 45001 certification acquired (December 2019) Headquarters, Sabae Factory, Kashima Factory, Tokyo Branch, Osaka Branch, and Nagoya Branch
Sabe Factory tour
Lending of PHV vehicles
We got excellent results at the self-defense
fire brigade firefighting game competition contest
At Nicca Chemical, we are proactively promoting volunteer activities for local communities.
- Cleanup work around public facilities as local residents (conducting 4 times a year)
- Cleaning around the office (once per month)
- Harmonization with local residents through holding company tours
(implemented at head office and each factory)
- Providing garbage station
- Noise prevention measures implemented (change to electric lift car)
- Beautification management of trees around the company (periodic pruning, pest control, etc.)
- Scholarships are offered to Asian country students who will enter or stay in Fukui prefecture as an aid to scholarship
(Established in 1994 as a public benefit foundation Emori Asia International Student Scholarship)
- As a cooperating company of "SSH" (Super Science High School), every year high school students in Fukui prefecture conduct lectures on surfactants and visit laboratories etc.
- Lending of PHV vehicles (hybrid cars that can be charged from external power source) as an emergency power supply to the area at the time of a disaster
To promote regional safety, each factory carries out the following training.
- Joint disaster prevention drill with public fire fighting
- Operation training of self-defense fire brigade
- Leak accident training from the tank
- Others, training assuming earthquakes and explosions