The NICCA Group is aiming to contribute to the processing of environmentally friendly cotton products, and we have constantly obtained GOTS approval for textile chemicals.
We are pleased to announce that the following products have obtained GOTS ver.5.0 approval.
GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standard) is recognized as one of the world's leading processing standards for fabrics made from organic textiles.
Since its introduction in 2006, GOTS contributes to the growth of the organic fiber market as a certification standard that guarantees sustainable operations for manufacturers and retailers of organic fibers and contributes to the trust of consumers.
Product name /Product Category /Date of Approval
1. DYEING ACID GN-A /Acid buffering agent /January 3rd, 2020
2. LIPOTOL SK-150 /Soaping agent /January 3rd, 2020
3. NEOCRYSTAL BD-2000 /Chelating agent for Leveling and Dispersing /January 3rd, 2020
4. NEOCRYSTAL BD-25 /Chelating agent /January 3rd, 2020
5. POLYSOFTER AQ-09 /Softening agent /January 27th, 2020
6. SUNMORL BH-1000 /Scouring agent /January 27th, 2020
7. TEXPORT DA-9 CONC /Dye bath lubricant /March 27th, 2020
*Countries and areas that can be supplied vary depending on the product.
For further information and requests for registration, please feel free to inquire from the inquiry form.